ElectivesMaster's Programme in Finance, 120 Credits
Elective courses can be any course on undergraduate or advanced level at Umeå university provided that you fullfill the requirements and provided that there are seats available. We do however recommend a number of courses each year.
The Courses offered can vary from year to year.
- Corporate Governance 7,5 ECTS
- Research Methodology in Business Administration B69, 7,5 ECTS (Only recommended for International Students)
- Tax Law I 15 ECTS (Only in Swedish)
- Accounting C 15 ECTS (Only in Swedish)
- Business Law AB/B 30 ECTS (Only in Swedish)
- Research Methods and Academic writing 15 ECTS
- Financial Markets, Institutions and Financial planning C 15 ECTS
- Analysis of Financial Data 7,5 ECTS
- Academic Business Challenge 7,5 ECTS
- Internship 15 ECTS (For more information see "Internship" in the menu to the right)