Service and Support
Welcome to Umeå University! We would like to give you a helping hand as you settle in and begin your adventure here in Umeå.
As a new student at Umeå University, you will find lots of useful information on the pages you find in the menu on this page. In short, you will learn more about:
- all sorts of practical information for newly admitted students
- the Orientation Course for incoming students
- the Buddy Programme, where Swedish and international students meet for a variety of fun social activities
- the Host Programme, which gives you an opportunity to meet regular Swedish people and to get a glimpse of Swedish everyday life
- educational support available for students with disabilities
- study and career guidance for all students at the university
- the Student Health Service, for your health-related questions
- how to get a degree when you have completed your studies.
Find more information about our campus services on:Campus Services