1st International Plant Spectroscopy Conference 29-30 August 2017 at KBC
Plats: KBC-huset, Stora hörsalen KB.E3.03
Evenemanget vänder sig till: studenter - allmänheten - anställda
This is the first of a biannual international conference series that International Society for Plant Spectroscopy intend to organise, with the aim of bringing spectroscopy to plant scientists and plant sciences to spectroscopists.
More information and registration: www.conference.plantspec.org
31 May 2017: Deadline for abstract submission
30 June 2017: Selected spekaers notificed
31 July 2017: Registration closes
We hope that this conference series will serve to open up a communication channel and to showcase the plethora of available spectroscopic techniques and their potential in plant sciences, benefiting both fields, from fundamental to applied research, from academic to industrial applications.
Session and keynote speakers are invited to represent major spectroscopic fields, with direct applications in plant sciences:
- Janina Kneipp, Humboldt-Universität, Berlin, Germany
- Hartwig Schulz, Julius Kühn Institute, Quedlinburg, Germany
- Synchrotron-based techniques:
- Frédéric Jamme, SOLEIL, Paris, France
- Mass spectroscopy-based techniques:
- Helene Rogniaux, INRA Nantes, France
- Auto-fluorescence based techniques:
- Lloyd Donaldson, Scion Research, New Zealand
Data analysis techniques for spectroscopic data:
- Anna de Juan, University of Barcelona, Spain
The conference programme will also include a visit to the instrumental core facilities of the Chemical Biological Centre (KBC) at Umeå University.
You can find more details, including the preliminary programme, registration fees and deadlines and other practical information on the conference website: http://conference.plantspec.org
You can also register online via the conference homepage.
International Organising Committee:
- András Gorzsás, Umeå University, Umeå, Sweden
- Notburga Gierlinger, BOKU, Vienna, Austria
- Marie-Francoise Devaux, INRA-Nantes, France
- Fabienne Guillon, INRA-Nantes, France
András Gorzsás, head of Core Facility Vibrational Spectroscopy
Eva-Maria Diehl, communication officer KBC
Håll dig uppdaterad!
Nyheter om evenemang vid Umeå universitet
2017-10-16 Vetenskapslunch: Mitt på ljusa natten