5. Löfstedt T, Hellström M, Bylund M, Garpebring A. Bayesian non-linear regression with spatial priors for noise reduction and error estimation in quantitative MRI with an application in T1 estimation. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 2020; 65(22).
6. Niinipuu M, Bergknut M, Boily J-F, Rosenbaum E, Jansson S. Influence of water matrix and hydrochar properties on removal of organic and inorganic contaminants. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 2020; 27: 30333–41.
7. Niinipuu M, Latham KG, Boily J-F, Bergknut M, Jansson S. The impact of hydrothermal carbonization on the surface functionalities of wet waste materials for water treatment applications. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 2020; 27(19): 24369–79.
8. Niinipuu M, Latham KG, Jansson S. The influence of inorganic components and carbon-oxygen surface functionalities in activated hydrothermally carbonized waste materials for water treatment. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 2020; 27(30): 38072–83.
9. Timmerfors JG, Gandla ML, Sjölund T, Jönsson LJ. Evaluation of chipping and impregnation of Scots pine heartwood with sulfite cooking liquor. SN Applied Sciences. 2020; 2(12).
10. Hellström G, Brodin T, Jonsson M, Olsen H, Leander J, Fahlman J, Fick, J, Klaminder J. Environmentally relevant concentrations of the common anxiolytic pharmaceutical oxazepam do not have acute effect on spawning behavior in mature male Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) parr. Journal of Applied Ichthyology. 2020; 36(1): 105–112.
11. Karlsson E, Johansson, A, Ahlinder J, Lundkvist MJ, Singh NJ, Brodin T, Forsman M, Stenberg P. Airborne microbial biodiversity and seasonality in Northern and Southern Sweden. PeerJ. 2020; 8.
12. Leander J, Klaminder J, Jonsson M, Brodin T, Leonardsson K, Hellström G. The old and the new: evaluating performance of acoustic telemetry systems in tracking migrating Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) smolt and European eel (Anguilla anguilla) around hydropower facilities. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. 2020; 77(1): 177–187.
13. Lidman J, Jonsson M, Berglund ÅMM. Availability of specific prey types impact pied flycatcher (Ficedula hypoleuca) nestling health in a moderately lead contaminated environment in northern Sweden. Environmental Pollution. 2020; 257.
14. Lidman J, Jonsson M, Berglund ÅMM. The effect of lead (Pb) and zinc (Zn) contamination on aquatic insect community composition and metamorphosis. Science of the Total Environment. 2020; 734.
15. Puttige AR, Andersson S, Östin R, Olofsson T. A Novel Analytical-ANN Hybrid Model for Borehole Heat Exchanger. Energies. 2020; 13(23).
16. Puttige AR, Andersson S, Östin R, Olofsson T. Improvement of borehole heat exchanger model performance by calibration using measured data. Journal of Building Performance Simulation. 2020; 13(4): 430–442.
17. Vikström L, Leonardsson K, Leander J, Shry S, Calles O, Hellström G. Validation of Francis–Kaplan Turbine Blade Strike Models for Adult and Juvenile Atlantic Salmon (Salmo Salar, L.) and Anadromous Brown Trout (Salmo Trutta, L.) Passing High Head Turbines. Sustainability. 2020; 12(6).
18. Axner O, Silander I, Forssén C, Zakrisson J, Zelan M. Ability of gas modulation to reduce the pickup of fluctuations in refractometry. Journal of the Optical Society of America B, Optical physics. 2020; 37(7): 1956–65.
19. Bajraktari S, Sandlund M, Zingmark M. Health-promoting and preventive interventions for community-dwelling older people published from inception to 2019: a scoping review to guide decision making in a Swedish municipality context. Archives of Public Health. 2020; 78(1).
20 Silander I, Forssén C, Zakrisson J, Zelan M, Axner O. Invar-based refractometer for pressure assessments. Optics Letters. 2020; 45(9) :2652–5.
21. Siljebo J. Digitalization and digital transformation in schools: a challenge to educational theory? Education in the North. 2020; 27(2): 24–37.
22. Zakrisson J, Silander I, Forssén C, Zelan M, Axner O. Procedure for robust assessment of cavity deformation in Fabry-Perot based refractometers. Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B. 2020; 38(5).
23. Egüez A. Compliance with the EU Waste Hierarchy: A matter of stringency, enforcement, and time. Umeå University; 2020.
24. Egüez A. Compliance with the EU Waste Hierarchy: It is a matter of stringency, enforcement and time!. SLU; Umeå University; 2020.
25 Egüez A. Ownership and district heating prices: The case of an unregulated natural monopoly. Umeå University; 2020.