Information for students, faculty and staff regarding COVID-19. (Updated: 21 October 2020)
Research project This project aimed at building the infrastructure for interactive intelligent systems for health research at Umeå University, and initiate research collaborations across disciplines and internationally.
The major outcome is the research and innovation platform ACKTUS (Activity-Centered modelling of Knowledge and Interaction Tailored to Users) that is based on Semantic Web technology.
Partly funded by the project Intelligent Systems for Patient Autonomy and Health Care (Vinnova).
- Research infrastructure for a number of research groups in e-health
- The platform used for developing and evaluating the applications DMSS-W, Safe Step, Arbetsvis, eKontinens, MobiVib, HemmaVis, KOL-webben.
- Web-based system using semantic web technology for structured knowledge assessment
- Generic architecture functioning as base for collaborative knowledge system development
- Functions as an innovation platform
- Platform for developing clinical decision support systems, evidence-based interventions, person-tailored assessment protocols (e.g., questionnaires) accessible through smart phones, activity assessment and support for individuals such as older adults with physical or cognitive limitations
- Based on a formal argumentation framework which uses argumentation schemes, and includes preferences and modal values
- Support for a multi-language development context
- Based on formal ontology for personalisation and for providing tailored advice