Information till studenter och medarbetare med anledning av covid-19 (Uppdaterad: 31 mars 2020)
The Regional Science Association Sweden (RSAS) is the Swedish section within the Nordic section (NS-RSA) of the Regional Science Association International (RSAI). RSAS is an organization for academics, policy professionals and researchers with an interest in regional science which covers fields such as urban issues, spatial economics, planning, regional and local development and related issues.
Members are drawn mainly from economics, geography, economic history, political science, and planning as well as from policy- and decision makers with and interest in the issues addressed above. Our main purpose is to constitute a platform for interaction and exchange of ideas between both academics from different fields as well as between academics and policy makers.
The main functions of RSAS, apart from promoting the field of regional science, are to organize an annual Swedish meeting and seminars.
The RSAS membership also include a membership in European Regional Science Association (ERSA). Your membership includes
• Access to the online version of Papers in Regional Science.
• A discount on the ERSA congress participation fee (about €70 discount).
• The RSAS and ERSA newsletter with invitations to seminars, workshops and other RSAS events.
The membership fee in RSAS/NRSA are payed through RSAS (The Regional Science Association of Sweden). Please follow these instructions:
For payments from inside of Sweden:
1. Pay the fee of 200 SEK or 20 EURO to RSAS through our PRIVATGIRO 75 55 42-8. Remember to include your contact address with the payment and either RSAS or NRSA in order to minimize mistakes.
2. Send your contact address (name, e-mail, affiliation and nation) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For payments from outside of Sweden:
Bank account number: 9960 4207555428
IBAN: SE11 9500 0099 6042 0755 5428
BIC-kod (SWIFT-address): NDEASESS
SE-901 02 Umeå, Sweden
The holder of this account is
THE REGIONAL SCIENCE ASSOCIATION OF SWEDEN (RSAS).
C/O CENTRUM FÖR REGIONALVETENSKAP
90187 UMEÅ, SWEDEN