* You handle the 3D printers at your own risk.
* You must comply with the handling and safety regulations included in the mandatory workshop.
* You may not print items that are intended to harm others or are otherwise illegal.
* You may not touch anything inside the printer chamber during heating, printing or cooling.
* The printer hood should be in place and the hatches closed to minimize noise and odor during printing.
* When the print is completed, remove the print from the build plate, wipe the plate, and clean the workspace.
* You are responsible for the entire printing process (start of the print, that the printing proceeds normally and that it runs within the scheduled time).