WORKSHOP: 3rd Online Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence
Måndag 23 augusti till fredag 27 augusti, 2021kl. 17:00 - 10:00
August 23-27 is the 3rd Online Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence (OnCV&AI) workshop, a week-long series of seminars and a hackathon focused on spatial AI arranged by the Nordling Lab located at the Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, National Cheng Kung University. Anna Petrovicheva, CTO at OpenCV.AI in USA and I am among the speakers.
This workshop is streamed on YouTube and Twitch, and during the hackathon portion, engineers will be creating with OpenCV AI Kit OAK-D based on suggestions from the audience.
1. Anna Petrovicheva, CTO at OpenCV.AI in USA, talking about “Vision on Edge Devices” on Aug. 23rd, 17:00 (GMT+8).
2. Anwaar Ulhaq, Lecturer and Deputy Leader of Machine Vision and Digital Health Research at Charles Sturt University in Australia, talking about “The Green Edge of Computer Vision” on Aug. 24th, 13:00 (GMT+8)
3. Jagmohan Meher, Robotics Engineer/Educator at Skyfi Labs in India, talking about “Computer Vision in Robotics & Teaching OpenCV to Beginners” on Aug. 25th & 26th, 14:00 (GMT+8)
4. Che-Wei Lin, Assistant Professor at the National Cheng Kung University in Taiwan, talking about “AI-assisted Orthopedics—Development of an Explainable XCuffNet for Rotator Cuff Tear Radiography Classification” on Aug. 25th, 15:00 (GMT+8)
5. Wei-Chun Chiang, Assistant Professor at the National Cheng Kung University in Taiwan, talking about “A food image recognition system for school lunch using deep learning neural network” on Aug. 26th, 13:00 (GMT+8)
6. The Hackathon, an interactive live exploration of spatial AI applications on the OAK-D camera based on suggestions from the speakers and audience on Aug. 27th, 10:00 to 12:00 (GMT+8).