Things you can borrow besides books
When studying in the library you can borrow more than books. Here you can find information about what you can borrow:
• book/tablet holders
• laptops (only at the Medical Library)
• hand-held scanning translators (only at the University Library).
The Medical Library offers some special equipment for the medical field:
• anatomical models (brain, heart, torso, skeleton, dentur model, pelvis, foot skeleton and knee joint)
• stethoscope and blood pressure cuff
• reflex hammer and tuning fork
• suture practice leg
• ECG rulers.
Please note that not all equipment is available at all libraries – feel free to ask the staff where you can borrow different items. Let us know if there is something special you think we should lend out.
Our libraries also offer aids such as ear defenders, headphones, Pilates balls and standing mats. You will find them openly available in the library premises. More information can be found here: